Microsoft Hosted Exchange
- Latest Exchange Server technology
- 50GB per Exchange mailbox
- Up to 10 email address aliases
- Outlook Anywhere access (RPC over HTTPS)
- Outlook Web Access
- Instant ‘push’ email
- Organisation-wide address list
- Shared calendars
- Shared tasks
- Shared contacts
- ‚Manage Cloud‘ Active Directory management
- Distribution lists
- Mail-enabled contacts
- Access multiple inboxes from Outlook
- Delegate access
- Mobile ’Push & Sync’ technology
- Sync with iPhone and iPad
- Sync with Windows Phone
- Sync with Android
- Sync with BlackBerry BIS
- Upgrade to BlackBerry BES
- Remote mobile data wipe
- Optional Outlook licence
- Optional Outlook Mac licence
- Data replication for peace-of-mind
- Every mailbox hosted on 3x Exchange servers for ultra resilience
- Anti-Virus protection
- Instant activation
- No set-up fees
- 40MB attachment size
- Weekly total data back-up + 30 day real-time email flow archive
- ThinkCloud™ web-based management
- Secure SSL/TLS inbound and outbound available
- No minimum mailboxes
TYPO3 Website CMS
TYPO3 is an enterprise-class, Open Source CMS (Content Management System), used internationally to build and manage websites of all types, from small sites for non-profits to multilingual enterprise solutions for large corporations.
TYPO3 is a user-friendly, intuitive tool for producing and maintaining web pages with just a few clicks of the mouse. Authors benefit from the full-featured rich-text editor that offers all of the formatting options they would need in a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) tool with a familiar word processor-like interface. Seamless integration of multimedia content and dynamic image manipulation are available to right out of the box in TYPO3.
Email Marketing & Newsletter solutions
- Auto Responders
- Email Testing
- Conditional Email Content
- Email Client Reporting & Detection
- List Segments & Subscriber Segmentation
- Personalize Email Campaigns
- Support For Multiple Languages
Messaging and Collaboration for the Post-PC Era VMware (NYSE:VMW) Zimbra is an enterprise-class email, calendar and collaboration solution, built for the cloud, both public and private. With a redesigned browser-based interface, Zimbra offers the most innovative messaging experience available today, connecting end users to the information and activity in their personal Clouds.
Users Seamlessly Connect to Their Personal Clouds
Zimbra provides end users with a feature-rich browser-based experience that enables them to seamlessly and securely connect to their personal clouds on any device or platform. Zimbra’s smarter mailbox helps manage information and activity across their email, voice, social, calendar, address book, tasks and enterprise applications. Zimbra offers anywhere access, both online and offline, and synchs across multiple devices and smartphones (iPhone, Android, BlackBerry), while maintaining compatibility with all existing desktop email and calendar clients.
Zimbra provides the choice of running securely in any private cloud as a virtual appliance or hosted in the public cloud. The software virtual appliance enables IT administrators to instantly deploy their own private email and collaboration cloud on top of VMware vSphere without complex installation and configuration workflows. With an open architecture and data APIs, Zimbra integrates seamlessly with existing and new enterprise applications.
Designed for virtualization, Zimbra delivers faster provisioning and easier administration with built-in support for high availability, disaster recovery, backup and lifecycle management using VMware vSphere. Zimbra simplifies all of those critical functions through an easy-to-use, web-based administration console,that enables administrators to easily access the applications anywhere, anytime and manage access and policies for a diverse set of users. Additionally, Zimbra’s high scalability and reduced administration time (33% less than Microsoft Exchange), enables IT to manage email and collaboration with fewer resources, lower costs and less risk—in the Cloud or on-premises.
Integrated Unified Communications
- Click2Call, voicemail, presence, and chat out-of-the-box with Cisco and Mitel
- Flexible and extensible to integrate with other UC providers
- Visual Voicemail with inline playback, management, and MWI status update.
- Call Record history of placed, received, and missed calls
- Presence and click to chat from hover over contact card of any address
- SDK to extend or integrate other 3rd party UC Solutions.
TYPO3 Website CMS ¦ WordPress Websites ¦ E-Commerce / Onlineshops ¦ Directory Marketing ¦ Microsoft Hosted Exchange ¦ ZIMBRA Collaboration Server ¦ Internet Domains